Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Week 7 Anything Goes Halloween Theme

Good Morning Fellow Crafters!!
It's time for another exciting challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday
This week we are celebrating
  HALLOWEEN
Our sponsor this week is


She will be giving away 3 images of choice to the winner!!!
I chose 
 Eleanor and Pickles LilDevils DigiStamp 
I love her Eleanor and pickles digi's they are so cute...


The designer paper is from my stash, Image was colored with Prisma colored pencils and blended with OMS. 
Added some embellishments from my stash of HALLOWEEN
Added some gems from my stash, you gotta love those stashes....
The flowers are a combination of flowers i put together..
I would like to Thank Everyone for all the comments and love shown on my page!!!

This past week was my birthday and my son and his wife took me to Kings Dominion here is one of the photos we took with a gentlemen that was dressed up as a Prince.... We had a blast Halloween is my favorite time of the year!!!







3 comments:

  1. Great card. Hope you had a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine i did have a great one got to spend time with my kids!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    You looked like you had fun, love the hats,
    Hugs
    Suzy
    XX

    ReplyDelete