Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Challenge # 64 Anything Goes

Good Morning! Hope this finds everyone well. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.. I know i did spending time with family. 
Now on to our challenge at DigiStamps4joy
This week we are doing  Any Thing Goes! That's right anything goes, I know everyone likes those kind of challenges, Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with....
I used the image callled Country Boy, from DigiStamps4joy.
Colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils, and blended with OMS, added some stickles on the flowers and gems for center of little flowers on the image. Used two different colored pearls. Some fancy letters ENJOY.
Hope every one does enjoy it!!
Entering my card in a few challenges this week:

Ladybugscraftsink - Anything Goes







12 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. What a fab image and coloured beautifully. Love your design and all the fabulous detail. Hope you are keeping well.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I love how you have coloured this little scene, its so cheerful and a great design too.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, you colored your image perfectly and I love the image you chose. A really cute card that could be used for several events. I am so glad you took time to share your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit often.

    Hugs
    Lesia
    If you haven't already entered, my blog giveaway is now waiting for your name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at LCI ths fortnight for our anything goes challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Lisa, an adorable little freckle-faced boy. It is a lovely card with such pretty colors and happiness flowing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!!! Beautiful colored!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little man on your fab card..

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great spring colors and an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image!!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! This is so cute! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors you chose! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play with us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply adorable. Love all the vibrant colors and layout. Thank you for joining in at Loves Rubber stamps Challenge this week. Hope to see you next week.
    Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the vibrant colors and the image is so awesomely cute :)Fantantastic coloring too.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete