Monday, September 17, 2012

CWLC 09 Tic Tac Toe

Good Morning! On to another exciting challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges. We are being sponsored by :




Our challenge this week is Tic Tac Toe!

                                               You can use any image you wish but if you use
                                           sponsor's image, you will get 2 entries in the drawin


 All entries must be received by 
September 23, 2012
11:59 PM EST.





Here is my creation!
My image is from BugabooStamps called (Abby Puppy)!!!
I colored the image with Prisma colored Pencils and blended with oms, cut around the image with a scalloped blade and matted it with a checkered background. Then added a ribbon and colored brads and Embossed the sentiment Best Friends.. So what i Chose for my Tic Tac Toe was Embossing, Ribbon, and Brads.

 Thank everyone for coming by my blog and all the wonderful comments.
Have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment