Monday, June 18, 2012

DDC#16 "How Do You LAYER Up?"

          It's that time again for another Wonderful and Exciting Challenge at Digi Darla's. We are being sponsered by Di's Digi Downloads

 Our Challenge is How do you Layer Up! It is to see how many layers you can use for your card. My card has 5 layers on it I used My Minds Eye double sided Paper. I used the polka dot side for the base of my card, and then used the other side for a layer, I embossed a white piece of cardstock with my Cuddlebug, The folder is called polka dots! Then put 2 different colors of Distress Ink on it (Aged Mahogany),and (Rusty Hinge). Colored my image from Digi Darla's(Antique Truck). With prisma colored pencils,and blended with Low odor Thinner. My husband, when we first got together actually had a truck just like this so i colored it like his was faded red with a lot of RUST! Inked the sides of the image and added a flower that is made with McGill punches and some of my scrap Paper, So you can always Make something out of the scraps!!!
Added a couple Die Cuts, I thought the license plate was the perfect touch!!! So here is my creation with 5 layers!


I want to Thank Everyone for the wonderful Comments..And I really like looking at all the Different Creations that everyone comes up with each week.. Thanks! Hope everyone has a Great Week!!!







                           

6 comments:

  1. Again... great card Lisa! My fav is the license plate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Great image and coloring and love that license plate, what a great embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card. Really love your embossing. I hadn't realized it was embossed and colored until I read your post. Wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layering, Lisa and I love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this!! Love the image you chose too!

    ReplyDelete