Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Adds New Beauty!!!


This is my Spring Adds New Beauty , The image is from DigiDarla's-Caring Duck
The paper is from Colorbok-All a Flutter, The image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Sansodor.  I used 2 different prima flowers and bling  from Jolee's All That Bling!!!
It makes you think of spring with the butterfly's and the colorful flowers!!! So with this card
Think Spring and have a Blessed Day

PS..
I have  been really busy working on cards, but My future Daughter In Law had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out last Friday and it has been a nightmare!!!! She is allergic to the Pain med they gave her and some of the stitches came out Friday night when she woke up, She has been in some severe pain and sick vomiting because of the med they gave her... So i have been running back and forth trying to take care of her...  And then on top of it my son has been sick, They only live about 15 minutes from me!!! Haven't had a lot of time to get my cards posted!!! Hopefully things will slow down some now that they have her on other stuff.. I have felt really bad for her because there was not a whole lot i could do other than be there with her and comfort her!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card - I hope the patients are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love this digi....Great job with the card!! Very Springy!!

    ReplyDelete