Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lucky Charm!!!

This is my "Lucky Charm"!!!! I wish i could remember where i got the digi and  the sentiment
from!! I guess when i get them i need to put who they from with them so when time to make a card I will know who they from, But thought this little guy was so cute!!!The Glittery Paper came from ColorBok " All A Flutter". I used a Prima Flower and put a cut little brad with an awesome pink stone in the middle..The image was colored with Prisma colored pencils,and blended with Sansodor, The paper behind the leprechaun came from A T  D Great Outdoors, The Sentiment has been inked on the sides.... Then took my 4leaf clover ribbon and put it in middle, made sentiment stand out with popup dots.. Going to enter this card in 
and the recipe for this card is 1image, 2 patterned Paper, 3 embellishments!!!! 
Keep the comments coming! Love Reading Them


3 comments:

  1. Cute little leprechaun, great background too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa. What a lovely creation. Cute image too. Beautifully crafted. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Leprechan is soo cute!! Very Cheery card!!

    ReplyDelete