Monday, February 27, 2012

Digi Darla's Spring Has Sprung!!! " Garden Girl"

The weather here lately has been so nice off and on. Seeing the robins and hearing the frogs at night and the crickets making there little noise... It really puts you in the mood for SPRING!!! . This lovely image is from DigiDarla's, I thought the "Garden Girl" was so appropriate for Spring.. I am not sure where I got the awesome sentiment from!! I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils, and then distressed the paper with "Worn Lipstick" I love this distress ink...The paper is from ColorBok, I used a flower from Micheal's with a sparkly Brad from stash and then used some fuzzy ribbon I have in my stash and used some cute little Gems from Studio G and Micheal's, and some rhinestones from Queen & Co called Just Peachy.  The Ribbon D.C.W.V. Nana's Kids, it's an adhesive ribbon which is really cool and then to top everything off and really make it Springy I used a glittery Butterfly Button.... Making this card has really put me in the Think Spring Mood!! I also thru together tonight a Stick Pin and used it in behind the Ribbon and Flower to bring out the color in the fuzzy Ribbon... So I am hoping the this puts everyone in the Think Spring Mood and can't wait to see what everyone Creates with their lovely images!!! We have a sponsor for this Think Spring Robynsfetish she has some lovely images to work with.... 
 Stop by and show me some love!
Have a Blessed day! 


Easter Girl from Robyn's Fetish
I used  Easter Girl from Robynsfetish I thought she was very appropriate for the DigiDarla's
Think Spring!!! She was colored with Prisma color Pencils, The flower is from Notion's {Vintage Pattern Flowers},  The Rhinestones are from Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots!!
The Paper is from Jillibean (Egg Drop Soup) called White Pepper and the paper behind the sentiment is a coordinating Egg Drop Soup Paper, The Bright Pink bow is from My Stash!!! Gotta love them Stashes.  I am Entering my Easter Girl in the following Challenge
RobynsFetish-People

7 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. How fabulous, and I just love this cute image. Yes it really makes me think of Spring, cant wait, although some of our Spring bulbs are coming into flower in the garden.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Take care.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that girl.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has surely sprung! I totally love that lil girl card, its a great card! and for the easter girl card that is really adorable too!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at the Robyns Fetish challenge
    Hope to see you again soon!

    kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both adorable, Lisa!! Easter Girl is just so cute .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards! They are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are cute! They both mean spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete