Monday, February 13, 2012

Anything But Snow



Here is my first card, I did The Great Outdoors. Using the two Digi's that were given to us from "Dearie-Dolls"... The paper came from My Minds Eye... The Rhinestones and the Bow are from Wal-Mart and the verse came from a package of paper I had to go with the Digi with her being
outdoors with the log and the cute little birds...

The second one is Escape to the Beach the cardstock if from my stash, I used some of the
embellishments I had from a beach scene....The Beachball and Starfish... The image was colored with prismacolor pencils...I used Diamond Stickles, The Button is from my stash of
different kinds of buttons... The Ribbon is from Offray and is actually thru the middle of the button The bottom piece is from my scrap pile, I thought is was cute it reminded me of waves on the beach!!!
Thanks for all the comments, I throughly enjoy reading them
Have a blessed day
LisaO-DT

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. How beautiful. gorgeous creations with very cute images. Love them. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the Beach "Theme" very cute for the Anything but snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the beach scene too!! Very clever!! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete