Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Here is my card for the CDACPC#10 I love going out on the water and I thought this picture would be great for a man's Birthday card.... I used the Firecrackers Design Image,sentiment I wish i could remember where i got it from, flower are from Micheals, and so are the orange Rhinestones... Entering it in the CDACPC#10, I always love do cards and when you do a challenge you can get free digi's which is awesome!!!!!
Thanks for leaving comments I love reading them!!!!
                                                          LisaO

3 comments:

  1. fab image and the sentiment ties in well, geat card

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great colors! the sentinment is cool with the Fish...goes great with the sail boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme you chose and your coloring of the scenery is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete