Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

I had a wonderful and exciting Christmas day. Went to church on Christmas and My Son and his girlfriend sang Oh Holy Night and he proposed to her, and she said yes!!!. That was so awesome I got it all recorded and they have planned their wedding date for May 5th ..... So now I know I am going to be busy doing stuff for the wedding.. Gonna try and get some good ideas for decorations for the wedding!!!! Can't wait I am so Happy for my son and his future wife... Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to them!!! How exciting.......So Happy for you all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful Christmas present and what a lovely couple!! Congratulations to them!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and in regard to the Vagabond machine ... I've used one before and it's AWESOME. You just have to be careful to follow their instructions with their 'sandwich' products otherwise you can jam it easily and then it's DONE! Ask me how I know! LOL!
    Again ... congrats to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...that is so sweet! Such a wonderful way to propose...Beautiful couple and starting out RIGHT! :) Blessings to ALL of you! XXX~DIgiDarla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank everyone, I am so excited been helping with the wedding plans so they are keeping me pretty busy,she got her dress the other day and we went and looked at flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's wonderful news, congrats to all. I love O Holy Night one of my favourites to sing, such a special time to propose too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete